If your appointment, procedure or service has been cancelled, you will be contacted directly by your local Trust, and every effort will be made to reschedule the appointments and treatment as soon as practicably possible.
Welcome to Dr Ruddell & Partners, Lisburn Health Centre
With this website we are aiming to help you find all the information you need at the click of a mouse. You can order repeat prescriptions online, download registration forms, change the contact details we hold for you and much more.
There is a wealth of information about medical conditions and diseases in our patient information leaflets as well as all the latest practice news and developments.
We are always looking to improve our services so leave some feedback on our contact page. We hope that with your help and co-operation we will be able to make
On 24 February the UK CMO’s have now agreed on a precautionary basis to expand the clinical case definition from mainland China, Thailand, Japan, Republic of Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia and Macau to include following countries:
1. Any traveller returned from specific areas below since 19 February, should be advised self-isolation even if they do not have symptoms:
· Specific lockdown areas in Northern Italy as designated by the Government of Italy
· Special care zones in South Korea as designated by the Government of the Republic of South Korea
· Hubei province (returned in the past 14 days)
2. Any traveller returned from specific areas listed below since 19 February and develop symptoms, however mild, they should be advised self-isolation.
· Northern Italy (defined by a line above, and not including, Pisa, Florence and Rimini),
More information: HSCNI Latest Updates - Click Here
We are closed for staff and GP training from 1.00pm on the following dates:
Wednesday 11 March 2020
Thursday 30 April 2020
Wednesday 3 June 2020
This is organised by the Health & Social Care Board. For urgent medical problems during this time please ring Lagandoc on 028 9260 2204.
This poster outlines different conditions and how long/if you should keep your child off school.
General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
Our Privacy Notice explains why our Practice collects information about you, how we keep it safe and confidential and how that information may be used.
Our Privacy Notice can been seen here.
The Health Centre is located opposite a large public car park which operates and pay and display system. Car parking spaces for those registered disabled are available on this site.
There are a limited number of disabled car parking spaces available on the health centre site and the building itself has been adapted to accommodate disabled patients.
GETTING THE MOST FROM YOUR HEALTH SERVICE
This leaflet explains how best to use general practice services.
(Site updated 26/02/2020)